Victory Parade, Deal, Kent Architect unknown1928 - unlisted
Originally built as a seaside pavilion, it was renamed the Regent on becoming a cinema in 1933. Bingo took over in 1963, lasting until 2009, but the Regent now faces an uncertain future as the present owners seem reluctant to reveal what their intention are for the building, although the seaward-facing site would be highly lucrative if redeveloped as a block of flats.
As in 2009
As in 2015